Unfair Advantage Audit
From £800 + VAT
Sometimes we get caught up in our own hype, or lost in the melee of what we think customers want to hear.
This means, there’s often a draughty gap between how we choose to present our business, how we actually deliver our product, and the potential for leveraging our natural unfair advantage (our non-earned competitive edge).
By understanding our relationship with the market (usually competitors) and our customers, we can develop a roadmap towards the type of brand and business we want to be.
This package helps you find clarity and direction to forge a more defined path. It also helps you identify your business’s true ‘unfair advantage’, which you can deploy to great effect.
- Your website and marketing materials have lost their way
- Your current brand doesn’t reflect your true business potential
- You want to improve how your business is perceived by everyone
- You want to leverage what your business excels at
- You simply want to get a grasp on the status quo
What you get…
- Questions to help frame your business strengths
- Analysis on your business presentation and language
- Insight into your competitors and market
- Professional advice and guidance
- A clear and actionable audit
What’s tangibly included…
- Leadership interviews
- Desktop market research
- Desktop competitor research
- Summary audit
Additional Coaching Support
From £750 + VAT per quarter
- x3 months block**
- 121 leadership support
- Help with implementation
- Feedback surveys
- Creative direction
- Marketing strategy support