Vision to Values
From £3,300 + VAT
Culture is an essential brand ingredient.
Yet many businesses struggle to build an authentic culture needed to reach their bold business goals.
Because people are complicated.
And, because developing a coherent vision alongside a set of actionable values is hard work.
It requires a clear understanding of:
Who you are
What you do
Why it matters
Then setting frameworks that people can understand and support, and ultimately champion.
- Your culture feels deflated or non-existent
- Your people are not aligned
- Employee engagement has flatlined
- Talent attraction and retention sucks
- You have recurring behavioural issues
- You need clarity and direction
What you get…
- An outsider’s view on the status quo
- Challenges to exiting perceptions
- A clear framework to safely shape ideas
- Professional advice and guidance
- A defined, actionable plan
What’s tangibly included…
- Leadership interviews
- Staff focus groups
- Desktop research
- Visual, verbal and behavioural audits
- Bespoke facilitated workshop
- Project management of creative services*
Implementing and embedding a Vision to Values strategy is an ongoing process that requires time, attention and patience to ensure a long-term positive outcome. Therefore, we offer coaching support to help you remain on track and focused, acting as a sounding-board and an extra pair of eyes, so you can get the best from your investment.
Additional Coaching Support
From £750 + VAT per quarter
- x3 months block**
- 121 leadership support
- Help with implementation
- Feedback surveys
- Creative direction
- Marketing strategy support